Ludwig van Beethoven – Anniversary year
from 17th Dezember 2019 to 26th April 2020
Beethoven Anniversary Year Package
The Jubilee programme will make it possible to experience and retrace his musical education and the emergence of his moral values from the spirit of the Enlightenment, using original sites in Bonn and involving people who live in or near Bonn today.
Ludwig van Beethoven, whose 250th birthday we will celebrate in 2020, was born in December 1770 in the building known today as the Beethoven-Haus. He was baptised on 17 December in the Church of St Remigius (no longer extant) on Bonn’s Remigiusplatz (Remigius Square). The day of his baptism appears in the parish register, but the day of his birth is unknown. It was probably 16 December 1770.
The following services are included in the package::
The Package includes the following services:
- Overnight stays in our Superior Double Rooms
- Rich, healthy breakfasts from our buffet with coffee specialities
- Combi Ticket with entrance to the Beethoven exhibition at the Bundeskunsthalle including Audio Guide and entrance to the new Beethoven-Haus
- 1 bottle of water in the room
- free parking
- free Late Check-out until 6 pm (only sundays on request upon availability)
- free WIFI
from € 99,50