Art & Culture
until 31. Dez 2020
A visit to the Museum König is something for the whole family! The enthusiastic zoologist and collector Alexander Koenig (1858 - 1940) founded the zoological research museum in 1912. The Constitution was passed in the Museum König.
A visit to the Beethoven Festival in Bonn is certainly worth it. You can choose between various events in the main program at different venues.
The House of History of the Federal Republic of Germany in Bonn has been a museum for German history since 1945. With 850,000 visitors annually, it is one of the most visited museums in Germany.
Stroll through the former government quarter. For roughly 50 years Bonn was the symbol of the first permanent democracy on German soil. The former Federal Chancellery and the Villa Hammerschmidt, the Bonn office of the Federal President, are waiting to be discovered.
The following services are included in the package:
- two overnight stays in our Superior Double Rooms
- two rich, healthy breakfasts from our buffet with coffee specialities
- free Bonn Welcome Card 24h, with free entrance to various museum
- 1 bottle of water in the room
- free parking
- free Late Check-out until 6 pm (only sundays on request upon availability)
- free WIFI
from € 94,50